Saturday, November 15, 2008

Day 15 of NaBloPoMo

It is hard to believe that we are at the halfway point to November already. Time just flies by.

Today I head back to the Purl for their official birthday bash. It is going to be a blast. I brought some goodies home with me yesterday that I forgot to mention. I have been patiently waiting for the new Nancy Bush book Knitted Lace of Estonia. They finally got in 3 copies at the Purl and since I told them to put one away for me when it arrived I managed to snag one of the 3 copies. This book is amazing. The shawl on the cover is stunning and a must knit. There are more pictures in the book that show the beauty of this design even more. Amazon.com has a preview of the book if you haven't seen any designs yet. Be warned, once you see it you might not be able to resist.

I also bought the IK Holiday Gifts magazine and the curren issue of Piecework. There is a beautiful pair of knitted lace gloves on the cover that I want to try to know. Finally, I bought the camo Go Knit small pouch. I've wanted it ever since I saw someone with it at the Purl on one of their stitch nights.

I'm not sure how much knitting I'll get done today but I'm in the middle of repeat 31 on the border and if I can finish to repeat 34 by the end of the weekend I'll be happy. That will only leave 14 more to go. I think I am beginning to see the end of the tunnel on this border.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL