Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Day 11 of NaBloPoMo

Since Ikea is just blocks from the doctor's office, after we all got our flue shots yesterday we decided to go and look for chairs. This is my first trip to Ikea and I think it will be my last. We couldn't decide on which chair to get and having Joseph with us didn't help matters. We decided to think it over and took the elevator down to where we thought we had begun. The set up in the store is very confusing. I totally understand the reason is to prevent theft. I totally respect that. It's just too confusing for my book and the construction that's going on near the Ikea I went to will keep me from going back for quite some time.

Joseph had detention for the day yesterday, or so he claims. Therefore, he didn't have any new signatures to prove he handed in any units. We'll see what today brings. I'm waiting to hear a reply from the email I sent his TA. I'm getting really tired to having to police him all the time.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 10:28 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We missed you tonight. Are you going to the purl any time soon.
    When will I see you?

    Michelle

    PS I couldn't sign in with google tonight.

     
  • At 11:46 a.m., Blogger Chelle said…

    My sympathies...I strongly suspect that IKEA is Swedish for "walk till you die"

    Hope things go more smoothly for you...we missed you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL