Day 2 of NaBloPoMo
To my utter surprise and amazement, yesterday I received the replacement high speed head for Lizbeth. The new one was shipped from New Zealand and I think I got it in less than 2 weeks. I was having problems with the old one because it didn't fit in the slot properly. Turns out the "neck" on the one I had was 2mm smaller than the head that came with the machine. This new head is as snug as a bug in a rug and doesn't budge. If anything it is even more snug than the head that came with Lizbeth. I am very pleased. I managed to finish spinning the purple fibre I received as part of SP11 and I'm now letting it rest for a few days before I ply it. I figure since the rest of it has been resting for so long I'd better let the last bits rest.