Friday, September 05, 2008

Did You Blog Yet?

Ever since I got back from NYC on August 25th Joseph has asked me "Mom, did you blog yet?" I've been so busy trying to get Joseph ready for grade 9 and when I went back to work on Tuesday the madness really began. I had tons of work waiting me for.

I don't have much time for blogging this morning either so I am going to leave it all to pictures. I've got a picture of some FOs. The second Flower Basket Shawl I did for the Ravelympics 2008. The first one is in NY with my daughter. Yarn used is 4 skeins of Malabrigo Merino Silk in colour Indiecita.

I also finished the knitting on the oval doily. There is a version of this doily in the Japanese book Knitted Lace Vol. 1. There is a version in Anna January 1998 and Muestros y Motivos Tricot Hogar 1 - the Spanish lace book I have. It still needs blocking but I haven't had the time. Hopefully that will get done this weekend. I used 2mm needles and 4 balls of DMC Cebelia No. 20 in red.

The rest of the pictures are what I was able to get of the grandchildren.

Oval Doily

Flower Basket Shawl

Liba

Shimon

Moe

Mati

Elisheva

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL