Wednesday, July 16, 2008

One Skein Done

Yesterday I finished plying the first two bobbins of the Northern Lights Cotton Candy. The results are so so. Overall I am pleased with it. There are still a few spots that look either underplyed or underspun. I am going to bring it with me to the spinning class I have on Saturday and see if I can figure out what I am doing wrong. Having said that, it's been such a long time since I've been spinning that it could have been much worse. I think I just need lots more practice.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 8:29 a.m., Blogger Dreams of Yarn said…

    looks pretty beautiful to me! you are just being hard on yourself. Enjoy the class on saturday!!!

     
  • At 7:55 a.m., Blogger Maggie said…

    It doesn't look underplied per se; is it just that you prefer a tighter twist? Because if that's so, give it more twist!

    You aren't doing anything wrong, you just need to decide what outcome you're going for whenever spinning any particular project! Class is tomorrow, can't wait to hear about it! Wish I was coming!

     
  • At 10:35 a.m., Blogger Teena in Toronto said…

    What lovely yarn!

    Happy blogoversary!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL