Thursday, June 05, 2008

I'm Blank For A Title

When my friend's husband had his surgery I told her when he comes home I was going to buy the biggest basket of plants so he could enjoy them. His mom had passed away in March and I don't like buying cut flowers because they don't last. I always get some sort of basket with a plant arrangement. It wasn't meant to be for Tony to come home and enjoy the basket but that wasn't going to stop me. On Monday I went to the florist and asked what is the biggest basket she has. She told me she had gone to her supplier and saw this very nice wheel barrow. I told her to find out the cost. She did and I went on Tuesday to see what she had done. The picture doesn't do it justice. It is stunning. Paul, Joseph and I brought it over to Valerie's yesterday. I still can't believe that he is gone but I will do anything and everything I can to be there for the most wonderful person and family I have ever met.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL