Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Felici

My daughter had tried some of the Knit Picks Felici and she told me it was so soft. Of course I had to feel for myself so I ordered 2 colours the last time I ordered from Knit Picks. I received the order today. Henny was right about how soft this stuff is. I don't think any of their other sock yarn is as soft as this stuff is. I am going to have to look at the other colours and see if there are any that appeal to me and get some the next time I order. This colour is Martinique.



This colour is Mixed Berries. The pictures don't do either justice.


I also ordered different size and lengths of both Harmony and the nickel plated Options needles along with these Harmony cable needles. They have the ridges in the different needles like other wooden cable needle sets I've seen. Now to knit those cable socks I ripped out so I can give the smallest size a try.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL