Monday, June 02, 2008

Change of Plans

I thought I wouldn't be able to do the 1,000 Knitter's at Lettuce Knit. I received an email from Gemini Fibres that the cotton spinning class is going to go on as planned. I forgot it was going to be on the 14th and I was supposed to do that first. I don't know if they will repeat the class in the fall or I might have waited. I intend to take my Bosworth Book Charkha with me. Anyway, I just spoke to Megan at Lettuce Knit and there is still a possiblity I can do it. My class finishes at 3:30 and I can get back to Toronto by 4. I should be able to get to Lettuce Knit by 5. Megan put me down for the afternoon and if I get stuck in traffic or anything I will call her while I am on the road. I will miss the stuff at the Purl but I'll go there sometime before then and get some ribbon kits. Info on that can be found here.



As for knitting, my mind has been preoccupied of late and I haven't been able to work on the doily. I just can't seem to concentrate. Since this is the third go round for me on the Forest Path Stole, it's become pretty mindless knitting for me. I'm now in the middle of tier 5 and just joined the second ball of yarn. This yarn is so soft it is a joy to knit with. I am really enjoying it.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL