Friday, June 06, 2008

The Heat Is On

Mother Nature decided to turn up the heat. Today was the hottest day of the year, so far, here in Toronto. I know there are people out there that love this kind of weather. I am not one of them. HHH days are too much for someone that doesn't have AC in the apartment.

My lunch plans got cancelled at the last minute so I decided to take advantage of the unexpected free time to go to Creative Yarns. I've passed by the place a few times but never had time to go in. I ended up spending most of the afternoon there. Nina is very nice and her husband Jody arrived while I was there. I was pretty good. I only bought this ball of sock yarn and 2 Evelyn Clark patterns. I might try and go there on one of their Thursday night Snbs. My overall impression of the place is very positive. It will be nice to go back and spend time there every once in a while.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL