Thursday, July 03, 2008

Another Meme For You

Anyone who has kept my with my blog knows I love these things. I saw this on Sherie's blog and, well, you know the rest.

1. Where was I 10 years ago?

I was in the same apartment I am living in now. Joseph was only 3 back then. I can’t believe how the time has flown by.

2. 5 things on today’s to-do list.

Go to work
Go to LYS to pick up pattern.
Get dinner ready.
Work on the Forest Path Stole.
Spin for at least 10 minutes.

3. Snacks I enjoy.

Chocolate
Ice cream
Cookies

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire.

Give money to each of my children.
Buy a house.
Pay off my debts.
Quit my job.
Go on a real vacation.
Hire a maid so I wouldn’t have to do the housework anymore.
Buy a custom made spinning wheel.

5. Places I have lived.

Bronx, NY
Queens, NY
Brooklyn, NY
Potsdam, NY
Toronto, ON

6. Jobs I have had.

Office clerk for the City of NY
Receptionist / Data Entry Clerk
Domestic Engineer (How’s that to a fancy way of saying housewife)
Cashier at grocery store
Cashier at department store
Sold lottery and bus tickets at lottery booth
Office assistant

7. Who would I like to know more about?

Everyone – if you read this consider yourself tagged. If you decide to do it let me know via a comment so I can come over and read your answers.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 1:59 a.m., Blogger Miz_Cat said…

    Hi there I did the quiz on your page. I have my answers on MizCats's blog http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-3_j6yE0yerLHTbj6QZc0n2BqeSURUsHm It was fun and different. I have had up and down health and no ride sometimes. Hope to drop in sometime to say Hi.

     
  • At 3:42 p.m., Blogger blindpurls said…

    I played along, the answers are on my wordpress blog (http://blindpurls.wordpress.com)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL