Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Day 5 of NaBloPoMo

Last night was fun at The Purple Purl. It's the first time I've gone to one of their regular Tuesday stitch nights. They had their Halloween Trick or Swap as well and I went for that. It was fun but I didn't end up trading what I brought. That is fine for me really because the Malabrigo Lace would have been difficult to part with.

I did have a wonderful surprise. I brought along the Louet Victoria wheel I have. I've been meaning to bring it there for quite some time so I could try to sell it. When I was trying to sell my Ashford Joy, I brought it there and it sold in a couple of weeks. I was hoping the same would happen with the Victoria. Imagine my surprise when I brought it there, someone looked at the wheel, looked at what I was asking for it, and decided to buy it! The Victoria has gone to a very good home and I have Lily and Lizbeth - Little Gem II and Suzie Pro.

I also made it to the halfway point of the edging on the Magickal Earth Shawl. I don't get to work on this every day because it gets tedious but I am relieved to be halfway there. I still hope I can get the edging done by the end of the month. We'll see. I started this on October 11th and it's taken me this long to get 24 repeats done. I did knit a pair of socks in there as well.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 2:10 p.m., Blogger Maggie said…

    Congrats on the quick and easy sale of your wheel! Don't you love it when a deal comes together like that? Woo!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL