Thursday, November 06, 2008

Day 6 of NaBloPoMo

I am getting more than a little frustrated with the bank. Still no sign of my stolen money being returned. When they say 10 business days they won't give it back to you a day sooner. Or so it would seem. I am going to call them tomorrow to see what is happening.

Am I the only one out there that has trouble adjusting to the time change even in the fall? It is usually worse for me in the spring than in the fall but I am feeling so sleepy. Part of it could be because I was up WAY too late Tuesday night watching the election returns when I got home. I only had about 4 hours sleep Tuesday night. Yesterday I had such a headache I fell asleep when I got home from work and slept for a couple of hours. That didn't stop me from going to sleep around 11 and still sleeping until 5 this morning.

I didn't get any knitting done last night. That's not going to help my plans of getting the border done anytime soon. This is what approximately half the border looks like. Joseph keeps asking me what I am making and when I tell him a shawl he looks at me like I'm crazy. I've tried explaining it's done from the outside in but he still thinks I'm knitting a scarf. I love the colour and I'm almost done with the first ball of yarn. I have 4 in total so I am hoping it is going to be enough. Back to knitting tonight, I hope.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 11:11 p.m., Blogger Maureen said…

    This time change certainly has been messing with my internal clock too. I wish we could just give them a 1/2 hour tweak and leave it at that for good.

    I sure hope you're able to get things resolved with your bank. What a hassle to have to wait to get back the money that was stolen through no fault of your own.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL