Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Day 12 of NaBloPoMo

Missed another Snb last night. I hate having to miss them. I just wasn't feeling up to it. I am going to go to the doctor today and check things out.

I thought I finished a few repeats on the Magickal Earth Shawl edging but, when I double checked things yesterday, I made another mistake right at the beginning of repeat number 29 so I ripped it back. I didn't knit anything after I ripped. I just got the sts back on the needle and put it aside. If I'm feeling up to it, I hope to get some knitting done today.

I'm still waiting for my order from Shuttleworks. I still hope it will come tomorrow since I only work a half day on Friday.

ETA: The order arrived a little while ago!!! I will open the box when I get home from work and take pictures. Will blog all about it tomorrow.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL