Saturday, November 22, 2008

Day 22 of NaBloPoMo

I'm almost there! I've just completed repeat 46 on the border for the Magickal Earth Shawl. I don't have any pictures of the finshed shawl except for in the book so I direct you to missalicefaye's website to see pictures of her completed shawl. If I manage to finish the border today I am going to try and graft the two ends together today and get started on picking up the stitches. It should be lots of fun because I have to pick up 1152 sts. I think the shawl will go slower after that because I am going to have to follow the charts. Right now I know the pattern in my head but once I finish this section I'll have to start following charts once again. That will definitely slow me down. I'll have pictures once I get the border on one large circular needle.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL