Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Day 19 of NaBloPoMo

Where has the time gone? I feel old. I remember when my brother's wife gave birth to the twins. Now Baruch is engaged. Here is my brother Menachem and my dad with Baruch on the left and Shmuel on the right. I still can't tell them apart but believe it or not they are not identical twins. According to the tests that were done when the boys were born they are fraternal twins. Makes sense I guess since my dad has a twin sister.

I am very bad with names and I couldn't spell it so I am just going to call her the bride to be with my dad.
This is my brother with his wife Chana and the twins. This time Shmuel is on the left and Baruch is on the right. Mazal Tov Baruch. I wish you and your bride to be all the happiness in the world.
I did manage to stick to my plan of getting two repeats of the edging done. So I am now in the middle of repeat 36, I think. That means I only have a dozen more to go, HOORAY! I am going to be so relieved when the border is done. I do have to say that it is going faster than it did the first time I did this. The last time it took me months and months. For some reason, I couldn't remember the pattern in my head and it was so tedious to do. This time it's going a lot faster but still not as fast as I would have liked. That's the price you have to pay when you have work everyday.
I started the gusset on the socks and should get to the heel tonight.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 3:22 p.m., Blogger Maggie said…

    Your family is so handsome! Congratulations to your nephew.

     
  • At 8:52 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What handsome young men your nephews are! Congratulations to the groom to be. Do they live near you? I love the name Baruch, doesn't that mean 'blessing' in Hebrew?

     
  • At 2:56 a.m., Anonymous Ashlee said…

    Lovvely blog you have here

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL