Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Day 18 of NaBloPoMo

Paul and I went and bought a new microwave. The old one we bought when I was pregnant with Joseph so it's close to 14 years ago. It was making some funny noises so we figured it would be better to get it now before the other one broke down completely. The new one has a broil in it just like on the top of regular ovens. I can't wait to actually have something I want to grill so I can try it out.

As I said before, I started the Sockamania November sock on Sunday. This is the progress I have made so far. The yarn is sock yarn I bought from Maggie. The yarn is so soft and easy to work with. I'm getting used to the pattern now. After the heel the pattern is different on the front and back of the sock. What I am trying to do is get one or two repeats of the edging done per day and then get some knitting done on the sock. I am still hoping I can get the pair done before the end of the month.

I've completed 35 repeats of the edging now so that means there's only 13 more to go. If I can do 2 repeats per day I should have the edging done by the end of next week and finally get the ends grafted together and proceed with picking up those 1,152 sts.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL