Friday, October 27, 2006

Lessons Learned



I am a very very lucky person at the moment. Last night I was too tired to do anything and I almost had a disaster of enormous proportions. I was sitting by my laptop and was about to drink a bottle of water. I use flavouring in all my water to make it easier to drink. I hadn't even addedf the Crystal Light and without thinking I started shaking the bottle with the cap off!!!! How lucky am I that nothing ended up on my laptop??? Just the thought makes me cringe. My husband bought me this new toy and it arrived mid-September. Yes, I have a maintenance agreement on it but I don't think it would have covered me spilling water all over it. I am NEVER going near that laptop with any kind of liquid again. I think I am just too clumsy. My fellow SnBers know just how clumsy I am. I've spilled cups of coffee all over the place on more than one occasion. How do I even manage to knit?

On the knitting front, after that near disaster I was afraid to even go near the laptop. Rather than risk anything I just knitted until I was too tired to continue. I am ready for the cuff on the first red sock so that sock will be done tonight. I am trying to think of what I want to knit for the TTC Knit A Long but I haven't got a clue. I want to try and knit something that I can finish by the time we are done but I am fresh out of ideas. I don't think I can knit an entire sock in one day. I can do it in 2, I've done that before, but 1 day would be a challenge. I am kicking around mini socks in my head but I'll see if I can magic loop that tonight. I have a pattern for a mini sock that came with the mini sock blockers I bought in September.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:47 p.m., Blogger Nadia said…

    Hey! It was great meeting you at the TTC knitalong, and congrats on finishing your ultra-cute sock for the prize!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL