Sunday, October 22, 2006

Another Sock FO


It's amazing what you can accomplish when you actually have time to knit. I finished the second Kroy socks yesterday. I blocked them overnight and this is the result. I don't particularly care for the Kroy yarn but I liked the colours. I have now started another pair of red socks using the Regia sock yarn. I had a pretty difficult time trying to find sock yarn that was in a solid colour. I bought the yarn at Mary's Yarns and I knew it was a bad idea to go there because, as is usually the case with me, sock yarn wasn't the only yarn I left with.
11 balls of Wool Gatto in a forest green colour managed to find its way into my bag. I don't usually care for green but this was a nice green (the picture is a little darker than the actual colour) and it was on sale for 50% off. How could I leave it in the store? I don't know what will happen after the TTC Knit-A-Long that I am planning on joining Saturday.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:57 p.m., Blogger Yosemite said…

    I only have 11 balls. If it is enough for a short sleeved top I would like to try and do that. If I won't have enough I am thinking if I might get another colour and stripe it or do the cuffs and collar in a different colour. If I don't have enough for the top I'll make something for my daughter or grandchildren.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL