Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I Can't Wait!!

I am sooooo psyched. As mentioned previously, I saw someone spinning at the Creative Festival on Thursday. I believe her name is Diana but I am not 100% sure. Anyway, I was so fascinated that I've decided I really want to take the bull by the horns and learn how to spin. Since I don't have room or the money for a spinning wheel I am going to learn to spin with a drop spindle. I emailed Gemini Fibres and as luck would have it, they are having a beginning drop spindle class on November 4th. Saturdays are usually not a good day for me because Joseph has his swimming lessons on Saturday. This Saturday I had to cancel because I want to go to the TTC Knit-A-Long. Paul said to just book a makeup for Friday night instead. This Friday is a PA day anyway and Joseph doesn't have school. So the makeup is booked and the class is booked. Now I just have to hope there is no snow so I can drive to Mt. Albert. I don't know how I will be able to contain myself until next Saturday. Another way to add to my fibre obsession! I don't think I can stand it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL