Monday, February 09, 2009

A Whole Lot of Knitting Going On

I've been knitting away lately. Surprisingly enough, I've managed to stay up later than usual all week so I really got some good knitting time in the evening. I finished clue 4 of the Vernal Equinox Spring Surprise shawl as well as the Coral Reef socks. I also started another doily - Herbert Niebling's Trollblume oval doily. I finished chart A but I didn't bring my camera to my in-laws yesterday and by the time I got home it was too dark to even bother. I am using DMC Cebelia No. 30 in a mint green colour using 1.5mm needles. I wanted to use a pink DMC Cebelia 20 but I only have 1 ball and I was afraid I would run out so I decided on the green instead. Once this one is finished I'll have a better idea if I can do it in the pink. Now to get started on the oval sections and get this doily done.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL