Thursday, December 04, 2008

I Think I Give Up

I am done getting frustrated with Joseph and school work. I can't handle it anymore. From now on I leave Joseph and his school work in Paul's hands. I don't want to know. I want him in a different school next year and Paul says if I do that Joseph will get kicked out of school. Well fine. Then he can deal with it. I'm done. We got his report card. Tonight was parent/teacher night. Paul went. I couldn't deal with it. Joseph's geography teacher said that he got a zero for the first 4 units because the time for him to take his exam expired. Joseph claims he tried to take the exam once but the code he had was the wrong code. He never tried again. I've tried giving him back the X-Box. I know he is trying harder but he refuses any kind of help. For example, he had to memorize 2 stanzas of something for his English class. I offered to test him. He went nuts and said no. I thought maybe he didn't want my help but would let Paul help. Nope. He refused help from Paul as well. He just wants to do everything on his own. Tomorrow is a PA day and target date for unit 6 is Monday. He has 26 out of 40 signatures now. Forget about geography those don't matter anymore. He can't get those units done anymore.

I'm halfway through the evergreen trees on the Magickal Earth shawl. Each round takes so long. I can't wait until I can transfer to 32 inch circulars. Thank goodness for knitting or I would be completely insane by now.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 8:08 p.m., Blogger Kimberly said…

    Hugs, Rochelle. I hope things get better if Paul can take the reins on Joseph's schoolwork.

     
  • At 2:23 p.m., Blogger Dreams of Yarn said…

    ACK, I'm so sorry you are still struggling :( Maybe Paul can reason with him. Hang in there HUGS

     
  • At 10:18 p.m., Blogger Unknown said…

    I'm sorry that this is still a problem for you..it's frustrating having your help refused.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL