Sunday, November 30, 2008

Final Day of NaBloPoMo

It's hard to believe that today is November 30th and the final day of NaBloPoMo. Where did the month go? It just flew by.

I finished the Get Fruity socks last night. I think if I knit these again I will do one more repeat on the leg and then do a 2x2 ribbing. I do like the pattern. The yarn is yummy. It's fingering sock yarn I bought from Maggie. I used size 2mm Knit Picks Options 32 inch circular needles and did the socks from the toe up using the magic loop method.

Now that the November socks are done I am back to working on the Magickal Earth shawl. I'm still doing the Evergreen Trees section. It's coming along slowly and I am enjoying working on it.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 2:11 p.m., Blogger Maggie said…

    They're so pretty! And congrats on NaBloPoMo. You did it!

     
  • At 12:01 a.m., Blogger Sheila said…

    The socks are a wonderful green. Congrats on NaBloPoMo. That's a lot of blogging.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL