Friday, November 28, 2008

Day 28 of NaBloPoMo

For those who know me, you know what a huge Beatles fan I am. Imagine how thrilled I was when I saw they were coming out with a Beatles Monopoly game. Since I love the Beatles, and I collect Monopoly games, what better combination could there be? There was just one problem. I couldn't find it anywhere in Canada. The game was released around the time I was in NYC in August but I didn't have time to go to Toys R Us to look for it. A few weeks ago I was looking in Toys Toys Toys because they are a US company. I was told that if the game is put out by USAopoly they have difficulty getting those Monopoly games in. Well Paul brought it home for me today!!! Imagine my surprise when he handed it to me. An early Christmas present! He said that when I told him I had looked for it in Toys Toys Toys and they told him about USAopoly he decided to check in Mind Games. They carry most of the USAopoly Monopoly games. He found it there and picked it up. Isn't he the most wonderful husband ever?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL