Thursday, November 27, 2008

Day 27 of NaBloPoMo

First, I'd like to wish a very Happy Thanksgiving to all that are celebrating.

Last night I finished the first of the Sockamania November socks. I will start the second sock in a little while and then it will be a mad rush to see if I can finish it by Sunday night. For a simple zig zag patter that goes on the back of the foot, I just couldn't seem to remember the pattern in my head. What makes it even worse is that it is really only 2 pattern rows because the first is repeated for 4 pattern rounds and the second is repeated for 4 pattern rounds. So why can't my thick head remember it? I can do the Forest Path Stole without even glancing at the chart. After a few repeats of the edging for the Magickal Earth shawl I was able to remember it in my head as well. Yet these 2 simple lines just wouldn't go in. Maybe it will happen when I knit the second sock.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL