Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Back On Track

On Monday I said I was done with chart A of the Trollblume doily I am working on. It turns out I spoke to soon. Due to a misunderstanding I ended up working part of the chart incorrectly. I had already cut the yarn to begin chart B (one of the oval "wings") so I just threw out that piece. I started over on Monday and finished chart A last night and took pictures this morning. I'm now back on track, started chart B, and will take pictures once there is more progress.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 

AddURL