Thursday, December 07, 2006

My Sock Pattern

Thanks to Maggie, I just posted a link to the sock pattern I designed for the Cherry Tree Hill sock design contest. The link is on my sidebar. Please download the pattern to your own computer and if you want a picture you can find it here. Please let me know what you think of the pattern.

On the knitting front, the Fisherman Stocking is coming along. I should have it finished by the end of the week. I have about 15 rows before I get to the heel shaping. Once that's done the rest will go quickly.

P.S. For those of you that are having trouble finding the pattern - look to this button on my sidebar and click on it. The pattern should come up in a new window.

5 Comments:

  • At 5:25 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Rochelle, is there a picture of the sock somewhere? Sure would be nice to have with the pattern....
    :-)

    By the way, your skein totally rocks. I've koolaid dyed before myself - all I can say is get it before it gets too cold. Trying to find koolaid in Toronto in February isn't fun!

     
  • At 7:42 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sock looks beautiful, Rochelle. And it's nice to find toe-up for a change. I have some Claudia's in Paprika that has been looking for a pattern, and I think this might be it. Thank you for posting it.

     
  • At 12:05 a.m., Blogger Kayleen said…

    The socks are beautiful. Please don't feel bad at all -- gosh I am so impressed I can't even begin to tell you. All I've ever designed is a washcloth or a little hat. I can't even imagine attempting socks. I can't wait to try and make a pair of these. Thank you so much for sharing with us.

    Kayleen
    Houston, TX
    kgclements@earthlink.net
    http://kayleenknits.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 1:19 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well...there is no accounting for taste sometimes! :-( This sock is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love the pattern, really like the toe, and the heel looks great! Thankyou for sharing it! Honestly, I think you could certainly have sold it from you blog site like other designers do.

     
  • At 3:37 p.m., Blogger Charity said…

    Thanks so much for sharing your pattern, Rochelle! It's really lovely. :0)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL