Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Handy Andy And Eye Candy

This really has the proper name "Handy Andy". I just got done winding yarn that I had put on an empty tp roll onto the Handy Andy. Not only is it great because I don't have a blue middle finger, it is also great because you can wind it onto the tool and if you don't have the time to ply it you can set it aside for another time. I imagine the same will hold true if you want to put it aside during plying.

I FINALLY received my Victorian Lace book yesterday. I had to be very careful not to drool all over the book. I have to agree with all the great things I have read about this book. The photography is stunning and the patterns are breath taking. I don't think there is a pattern in there I didn't like. Not to mention the fact that it has a lot of patterns. I know I wouldn't knit all of them but they are all nice. If there was anything I could change it would be to have the charts printed a little bit larger. These old eyes can't see them the way they are. I'll have to enlarge them when I copy them and I don't have a problem with that but bigger charts would be nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL