Monday, December 04, 2006

Not Bad At All


I took the yarn off the noddy this morning. The final totals are 23 wraps per inch, 90 yards, and 26 grams. I'm trying to decide what I am going to do next. I love the colour of this yarn and I love the feel of it. I don't know if I want to try and spindle spin more of it or wait until I have the Joy and I get used to it and spin the rest of it on the wheel. I really want a laceweight. I don't know if I will be able to get a more even result on the wheel. I have plenty of other fibre to spin on the spindle so I think I will try and hold off for now. I have some Coopworth that I think I will use when I try and get used to the wheel. I don't like the feel of the fibre much so I don't really mind if I mess it up. I should have my wheel by the end of the year. The waiting isn't easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL