Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I Think I Can, I Think I Can

I have to keep telling myself that I think I can, I think I can. I'm going insane trying to finish the doily I started last week. I MUST have a finished project for Lacevember or it will be no blue star for me. I am going to shorten the doily by about 12 rounds because I don't like the way the edging looks. When I finish the section I am working on now I will do 2 more plain knit rounds and then crochet off. I am now on round 97 of the 109 I plan to complete and there is a possibility I might actually get this done. I woke up at 3:30 this morning and started knitting. Now I am so tired I can hardly keep my eyes open. This project can't be finished soon enough for me. Once it's done I'll be able to get some sleep. If I can get to round 102 or so by the end of the day (before I fall asleep on the couch) I'll be able to finish it when I wake up in the middle of the night. I wonder why I am doing this to myself but it will look great once it's done.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:33 p.m., Blogger CheerKnitGS said…

    i hope you finish! hi, sorry if i'm bothering you, but i am just looking at my fellow knitter's blogs! i LOVE knitting too! i started a couple years ago, and i'm knitting a sock! good luck getting a blue star on your doily!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL