Thursday, November 02, 2006

It's Thursday!

And that means I have less than 2 days before my drop spindle class. Tomorrow can't go fast enough for me. Today was a nightmare. Joseph's not feeling well and I had to run him to the doctor to make sure he didn't have strep throat. Because of that I ended up having to work late. The break on Saturday will be great even if I wasn't so excited about learning to spin.

I just signed up for Lacevember 2006. It came just in time. I need a change from socks and I wanted to finish the Moon Dance stole anyway. I am making it a scarf size because I don't have enough for the full stole. I have 50g of gray Zephyr so a scarf will have to do. When I get to the halfway point I will weigh the skein to make sure I have enough to finish the other half. If I finish this fast enough I am going to get back to work on my Scherezade stole. She is crying to be finished and I am beginning to get the urge to work on her again.



I am getting better at this blogging. I managed to make some buttons for Lacevember 2006. It's still a lot of fun for me. I hope it will continue for a long time to come. Now if only I could blog and knit at the same time. I need to be able to dictate instead of type. Then I could do both!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL