Monday, April 13, 2009

Pretty Pleased With Myself

This past Saturday when I was at the Purl I discovered I had a mistake in the first floral repeat. I ripped out the sts and decided to try and fix it but I was rushed because I had to leave. Instead I put the sts on a holder and fixed it when I got home. Unfortunately, I don't have pictures of the mess but I did manage to get the mistake fixed and knitted back up and I didn't have to rip back all the rows. This is the first time I've been able to fix a mistake in lace like that. I think part of the reason I was able to do it is because each flower is individual and I've knit this pattern so many times I just know it through and through by now. The only thing is the sts on the left side of where it was fixed has a space as you can see but I am hoping that will all go away when the blanket is blocked.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 

AddURL