Sunday, February 15, 2009

February 15, 2009

Tomorrow is Family Day in Ontario and I am lucky enough to have the day off. I decided to take advange of the situation and hang out at The Purple Purl today. I wasn't going to buy anything but they got in these new project bags and I just loved the pattern on the material so I decided to get it. I also bought the new IK and Piecework magazine.

I was able to knit for hours and therefore I was able to start and finished clue 5 of the Vernal Equinox Shawl Surprise. I was a little worried it might be too big and the designer said if you are worried about that stop before clue 5. I decided clue 5 isn't that big so I went ahead and completed it. Now that that's done I don't really have another WIP so I have to figure out what I want to knit next. I can't believe I have no clue what I want to start.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 2:05 p.m., Blogger Sheila said…

    That's a great print on your project bag. I love it. I always look forward to seeing your shawls and lace knitting.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL