Sunday, March 01, 2009

Back With Some Knitting Content

I finished clue 6a on the Vernal Equinox Spring Surprise and the second Regia Galaxy sock so I decided to knit Mandala next. So far I've knit clue 1A and 2C. I am currently working on 3A. The yarn is Ecco Cashmere that I bought at The Purple Purl when they had their pre-boxing day sale. The yarn is so soft and yummy to knit with I can't believe it. I've knit with alpaca and merino but I think this is the softest by far of anything I have ever had the pleasure to run through my fingers.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 4:56 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oooh, another fabulous lace project! Can't wait to see what it looks like as it grows.

    That vernal equinox mystery shawl has been popping up all over Ravelry, I'm curious to see what that turns out like, too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL