Thursday, February 26, 2009

Rant Coming... No Knitting Content Today - Feel Free To Skip

I just have to get this off my chest or I think I am going to burst.

As some of you may know, I am a big woman. I have been for most of my life. The battle began after puberty and never left me.

I've done the diet yo yo and had success and put it back. I had some wonderful success about 8 or 9 years ago and was at my lowest weight in a very long time. I am NOT going to make excuses but then I was diagnosed with cancer and the spiral began anew. I have tried a few times since to get things under control but even then it's been up and down and back up again.

It seems to me that lately I've been asked too many times if I'm on any plan. Today I was asked by my boss's sister "How's the weight going." First, I don't recall ever talking to her about it and even if I did, that isn't something to ask someone when you are not close and you haven't spoken to in at least 9 months. Where the hell does she get off?

My weight is my business. It is up to me when or IF I decide I am going to do something about it. I am sick to death of it and I don't want to hear it anymore from ANYONE!!! It doesn't help me when I am asked the question. If you don't like my weight than don't look at me. Don't be my friend. Do whatever you want just LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE WHEN IT COMES TO MY WEIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 12:11 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Fair comment! Boss's sister rude woman :)

     
  • At 4:04 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I absolutely agree with you. What a rude thing to say! I'm absolutely appalled at her, and sorry that you had to be at the receiving end of it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL