Sunday, March 15, 2009

Blame It On Twitter

I know I've been silent lately. You can blame it on Twitter. If you want to find me there I'm here. It's been a little easier to find the time to type something simple there than find the time to take pictures and post here.

Believe it or not, I have been knitting. I am more than halfway through clue 4 of the Mandala shawl. If you remember, I had to rip it back because I had not read the pattern through. If you look at the picture I posted and compare it to this one, you can really see the difference the beginning of the round shifts make. I am really happy with the way this is working up and as for theyarn, well it's cashmere. Need I say more?

I took a break for a few days to make something for a friend. I can't blog about it yet but I will soon. They were quick knits but I have hardly touched the shawl much over the last week. It's a combination of being too tired at night and then the surprise gift I did knit on Friday and yesterday. Now to head back to the knitting before we leave for our weekly visit to the in-laws to get the laundry done.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 10:24 p.m., Blogger Sheila said…

    Your shawl is coming along nicely. I have been behind on my blog reading so I didn't know you had any problems! : )

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL