Friday, November 10, 2006

Blog Wishes

The Celtic Vest is now blocking and officially a finished object. Now, if only I could figure out how to add tracking etc. to my sidebar for all my UFO's maybe it would be an incentive to get back to work on them instead of starting more projects. I also want to add a calendar to the sidebar but I can't figure out how to do that either. The last thing on my blog wish list is to see if I can have a sidebar on both sides of my page. I've seen other blogs that are with blogger that have these features but for the life of me I can't figure out how to do them. I'm willing to learn so if anyone has advice I will humbly take it.

It's the weekend YIPPEE!! I'm not sure how much knitting I'll get in this weekend. I have to make more beaded stitch markers. I did about 30 of them last night and another 36 tonight. These are half of the ones I did tonight. I think I'll work on them for about 2 more hours tomorrow and then I'm going to stop for the rest of the weekend. My hands are getting sore from gripping the tools.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:07 p.m., Blogger Chelle said…

    Oooh...nice stitch markers! I'm thinking of adding bead craft to our repetoire. maybe the girls can make Christmas gifts for our many relatives this year. (I'm thinking wine charms or something similar)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL