Wednesday, December 20, 2006

New Arrival

My Ashford Joy DT arrived today. When I got home from work I was afraid to even touch it. I was really anxious and it got the better of me. I couldn't wait for Paul to get home from work so I opened the box, took everything out and did a little reading. I did manage to get the wheel put together without any problems at all. If I can do it anyone can do it.

I have only played with it a little bit but I do have trouble breaking. I'm not so sure how to break and keep the wheel from going counter-clockwise. I am really exhausted so I am going to get some shut eye and see if things look brighter in the morning. I am sure I will get the hang of this the same way I got the hang of spinning. I just need lots more time to practice like I did with the spindle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL