Thursday, May 12, 2011

Two At A Time - I Think I Like This

I've been knitting socks for a long time and never liked knitting two socks at once. I always thought it feels like it took too long. I didn't see progress and just decided it wasn't for me. Fast forward to me trying to knit my sock inside a sock again. I ran into a problem and had to rip back to the end of the cuff and when I picked the stitches back up I decided to continue side by side instead of once inside the other. This is now my third pair knitting two socks at once and I'm quite liking it now. The yarn for these socks is the Fliegende Untertasse (Flying Saucer) by Schoppel-Wolle. Both skeins are dyed at the same time so you can have matching socks. I love the way the designs are lining up on each sock. I finished the heel last night so these socks should be done this weekend.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL