Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Half a Pomatomus Is Better Than None?



Pomatomus is an FO!! They didn't come out quite like I wanted them to but I think they look alright. I definitely don't like the way the heel is done. I am thinking that if I decide to make this sock again I am going to work it from the toe up. I still won't do the foot in pattern but I think it will look much better.


I cast on another sock last night. This time I was finally able to do the Turkish cast-on. It is much easier than I thought it would be and the look is great. I am working on a pattern from the Sensational Knitted Socks book. It's called Oriel and is in the 12 stitch pattern repeat section



I haven't had a chance to work on clue 4 of the Mystery Stole yet and it doesn't look promising that I will get any stole knitting time in until I get back from vacation. So I will be way behind by the end of the month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL