Sunday, July 23, 2006

A Weekend of Knitting



I managed to get more knitting done this weekend than I anticipated. I finished clue 3 of the Mystery Stole 2, both sides. The pattern is perfect. You can watch TV while you're knitting because even though it isn't mindless knitting it isn't as difficult as some of the Niebling patterns I have done.


When I finished knitting clue 3 I went back to the Pomatomus sock. A friend of mine suggested that I knit the pattern for the cuff only and do st st for the foot. I did that and now I am not sure if I like the way it looks. I just finished the gussett and it looks like the pick up after the heel flap is done is puckering. I believe the pucker might be fixable when I block the socks but I am not sure. I will put it aside for tonight and tomorrow I'll decide if I want to continue or rip it out.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL